Make your home come alive with the smooth flow from indoors to outdoors that only an Artilux retractable fly screen can provide.
Unlock Your Home’s Potential
It’s the first barbeque of the summer.
A cool breeze washes through the courtyard into your home. The open plan is seamless and your guests love it. As the night goes on, people start moving indoors, but this doesn’t mean losing that cool breeze, or the views.
Designed to bring the outdoors in, keep your guests entertained with an Artilux retractable fly screen that enhances your home without you even noticing that it’s there.
A Range of Stylish Screen Options
Artilux fly screens are lightweight, clear and tough, made with high quality durable mesh
Roll Away Soft Close
The roll away soft close system is perfect for small to medium size doors that open out into outdoor areas. Simply release the door when you want it open and it will roll across smoothly and satisfyingly.
Roll Up Soft Close
The roll up soft close system is ideal for almost any type of window. Simply roll it down when you need it, and roll it up out of sight when you don’t.
Why a Retractable Fly Screen?
Artilux’s retractable fly screens discreetly blend into your living area
Maximise airflow and light with seamless indoor-outdoor integration
Take full advantage of your views without having to leave the comfort of your living room
Elevate Your Living Space With Artilux Retractable Screens
Artilux offers leading fly screen design for homes, with over 30 years of experience in the field. We were the very first company to bring retractable fly screen doors into the Australian market and broaden the options available for households looking for functionality, versatility, and superior design in screening.
Why Customers Love Our Retractable Screen Doors
It was a really positive experience dealing with Artilux. A professional and friendly team, excellent customer service, top quality installation and product. competitive prices. No hassles or issues. I would, without hesitation use them again and recommend Artilux to my friends.
WENDY R – ST IVES
Discreet Design to Enjoy your Best Views
Our fly screens are just about invisible, offering the ultimate in sleek, inconspicuous design so you can enjoy your best views.
Behind this discreet design is technical excellence. All of our retractable screen doors have been manufactured from high quality extruded aluminium and durable PVC-coated mesh, making them lightweight, easy to see through, and tough.
They are designed to pass almost unnoticed, incorporating small tracks, discreet fittings, and a range of sizes and colours depending on your design requirements.
Keep The Insects Out
Our pull down fly screens and sliding fly screen doors help you keep the insects outside, where they belong, without obstructing the view.
Sleek and elegant, our retractable fly screens act as inconspicuous barriers for any nasties entering your home. You’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of fresh air and natural light without the annoying buzz of insects.
Frequently Asked Questions
A high-quality retractable fly screen, that is kept well maintained and serviced, could last for many years beyond the warranty period, but generally up to 10 to 15 years. Choosing a high-quality retractable fly screen can save you on replacement and repair costs. Unexpected impact or other types of damage can lead to the need for repairs or replacement. Along with opting for quality, look for a product that comes with a generous warranty period.
At Artilux, we offer an industry-leading 7-year product warranty along with a 12-month warranty on the installation. With our stylish and discreet retractable fly screens, you can be confident you have a premium, Australian-made product that uses the best materials. Our screens are made from extruded aluminium and durable PVC-coated mesh for a tough yet lightweight product.
The benefits of installing retractable fly screens along your bifold doors include:
- Accessibility – Since these fly screens are retractable, they won’t impact accessibility through your bifold doorway. You’ll still be able to enter and exit as you normally do.
- Keep out the insects – Open up your living areas to the outdoors without letting the insects in. Insects aren’t just a nuisance; they can carry diseases with them. With fly screens, you and your family could be safer as well as more comfortable.
- Enjoy the views – Retractable fly screens allow you to open up your bifold doors and enjoy the views. These inconspicuous barriers let you maximise outdoor views.
- Allow in the fresh air and natural light – With retractable fly screens, you’ll be able to allow in the fresh air and natural light, turning your indoor living areas into semi-outdoor spaces that everyone in the household can enjoy.
- Energy efficiency – By opening up your doors, you can cool down your home or let in the sunlight for more warmth. Your fly screens will also provide some additional shading and UV protection This can reduce your reliance on mechanical cooling and heating.
- Aesthetic appeal – Well-designed retractable fly screens bring an elegant, classic look. They can add a touch of style and sophistication to your living areas.
Choosing Artilux for your retractable fly screens will also give you the benefit of a high-quality, durable, sleek, and lightweight barrier that’s almost invisible and easy to maintain. Our products are carefully designed for easy extension and hiding away, with small tracks and discreet fittings. You’ll also be able to choose from a wide range of colours and sizes to match your requirements.
At Artilux, our retractable fly screens work via a simple, yet ingenious mechanism: a roll of mesh that works similar to a roller blind, but instead is spring loaded. The mesh rolls out of a cassette that’s discreet and hidden from view. Our cassettes can be fitted horizontally – for pull down fly screens – or vertically. We add soft closers into the spring tensioning to our rolls of mesh. This means if you extend and release the screen, it will roll gently back into the cassette for convenient, seamless extension and hiding away.